- June 2017 – Till date - Assistant Professor – Business Administration- PES DC
- February 2014 – June 2017 –Assistant Professor – MBA – Nandi Institute of Technology and Management Sciences
- July 2011 – October 2013 - Assistant Professor – MBA – Global Academy of Technology
- September 2009 - July 2011 - Lecturer – MBA – Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
Fundamentals of Accounting, Cost Accounting, Investment Management.
Class co-ordinator, Seminar Co-ordinator, Member of Kashvi Team
Roles and Responsibilities played at institution:
Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting and Strategic Management
Handled in the past:
Fundamentals of Accounting, Corporate Environment, Investment Management
Area of Interest
Finance and Accounts, Taxation, Stock and Commodities Market
Pursuing Ph.d., in the area of Commodities Market (Gold ETFs V/s. Physical Gold)
In Peer-Reviewed Journal
- “Ethical issues in Banking System”, Neoteric Advances and Predicaments in Business Environment, March 2017, Suprayoga 2017, ISBN: 978-163535358-7.
- “Government Schemes for Rural Entrepreneurship”, Rural Entrepreneurship, Trends, Opportunities and Challenges, April 2016, IRPH, ISBN: 978-93-84443-57-3.
- “Gold investments available for investors in India”, Recent Trends in Management, May 2016, ISBN: 978-93-5258-244-0.
In Peer-Reviewed Conference Proceedings
- “Ethical issues in Banking System” held at Global Academy of Technology on 23-03-2017
- “Gold investments available for investors in India” held at KSSEM, Bangalore on 6th May 2016
- “Operational Excellence of Financial Services offered in India” held at M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 21st and 22nd of April 2010
Workshops / Training & Development Programmes Attended
- FDP on Recent Developments in Corporate Accounting in SFS De Sales, July 2017
- Two Days Work shop on SPSS software held at Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore, November 2016
- One Day Work Shop on “Research Methodology and Hypothesis Formulation” held at Dayandand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore, 2016
- One day FDP program on “Research Process” at EWIT, Bangalore, February 2016.
- Two day work shop on “Financial modeling” held at Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore, October 2014.
- One day work shop on”Behavioural Finance” held at CMS Business School, Jain University., Bangalore, December 2015
- Attended National conference held at “The Art of Living” on “India Way Forward”, January 2016
- One day Workshop at M.S.R.I.T on “Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, 2012
- Taken active participation in the FDP program held for 14 days in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology and presented a paper on “Personal Finance Management”, January 2011