• Ph.D(Pursuing)- under VTU
• Pursuing ICWA-cleared Group II
• BSc (Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science)
• February-2014 to June2017- Nandi Institute of Technology-Assistant Professor.
• July-2011 to October-2013-Global Academy of Technology
• September-2009 to July-2011-Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology
• June 2001 to May 2006-Personal Secretary
• IT for Managers, Statistics for Management, Accounting for Managers-I Sem
• Indian Business Environment, Operations Research, Business, Government and Society, Research Methodology – II Sem
• Management Accounting and Control Systems, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management, Banking and Financial Services, Sales and Retail Management
• Tax Management, Project Appraisal Planning and Control, Supply Chain Management, International Financial Management, Integrated Marketing Communication, Mergers Acquisitions and Corporate Restructuring
Area Of Interest
• Finance and Accounts, Stock Market-Equity, commodities and Derivatives, Retail Management, Integrated Marketing Communication.
• “Ethical issues in Banking System” held at Global Academy of Technology on 23-03-2017
• “Gold investments available for investors in India” held at KSSEM, Bangalore on 6th May 2016
• “Operational Excellence of Financial Services offered in India” held at MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 21st and 22nd of April’
• “Ethical issues in Banking System”- March 2017
• “Gold Investment Options available for investors in India” May 2016 :
• “Government schemes for Rural Entrepreneurship”- May 2016
• “Operational Excellence of Financial Services offered in India”- Excel Publications-April 2010
Workshops And Fdps Attended
• Two Days Work shop on SPSS software held at Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore.
• One Day Work Shop on “Research Methodology and Hypothesis Formulation” held at Dayandand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
• One day FDP program on “Research Process” at EWIT, Bangalore
• Two day work shop on “Financial modeling” held at Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
• One day work shop on”Behavioural Finance” held at CMS Business School, Jain University., Bangalore
• Attended National conference held at “The Art of Living” on “India Way Forward”
• One day Workshop at M.S.R.I.T on “Security Analysis and Portfolio Management.
• Taken active participation in the FDP program held for 14 days in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology and presented a paper on “Personal Finance Management”.