• June 2015 – Till Date
Assistant Professor in BBA Department at PES Degree College Bangalore South Campus.
• 2012 – 2013
• Company: Fidelity Investments
Position: Associate Operations
• Kashvi & Cultural Coordinator
• NSS Coordinator
• Member of LIC Committee
• Member of Discipline Committee
• Member of Anti-Ragging Committee
• Sports Coordinator
• Class Coordinator
• Fundamentals of accounting
• Financial Accounting
• Quantitative Methods for Business I & II
• Corporate Environment
• Financial Management
• Banking Regulations and Operations
• Management Accounting
• Banking and Insurance.
Areas of Interest
• Business Administration and Business Management through improved management techniques.
• Information Technology and its implications on improving efficiency of business organization.
• Implications of International Financial Reporting standards (IFRS) on Indian Companies.
• Financial Management techniques and its impact on cost control.
• Digital Commerce
• Cashless society and its impact on economy
1. Dilip Kumar Maripuri and Karthik P, “Innovative Higher Education Pedagogies Enhancing Learning and Employability- Multidisciplinary Approach to Education”, ISBN: 978-81-927337-6-0
2. Karthik P, “Emerging Paradigms in marketing- Recent trends in Marketing”, ISBN: 978-93-5258-237-2
3. Dilip Kumar Maripuri and Karthik P, “Issues and Challenges of Commerce and Management- Information and Communication Technology”, ISBN: 978-93-5254-016-7
1. “Role and Impact of Ethics in Marketing and its Sustainability in this Competitive Era” Organized by International School of Business and Research, Bengaluru on 24 March 2017.
2. “Empowerment of Cashless Society with the integration of Business Innovation, Digital technology and People” Organized by T John College, Bangalore on 16 June 2017.
1. “Multidisciplinary Approach to Education” Organized by Sindhi College of Commerce, Hebbal on 28 September 2015.
2. “Emerging Paradigms in Marketing- ITES in providing Marketing Services” Organized by SJRC College of Science, Arts, and Commerce on 30 September 2015.
3. “CSR and General Management” Organized by SSMRV College, Jayanagar on 07 October 2015.
4. “Issues and Challenges of Commerce and Management- Information and Communication Technology” Organized by St. Claret College, Jalahalli on 20 October 2015.
5. “Human Resources and Management- Issues and Challenges” Organized by SEA College
6. “Integration Of E-Commerce And Cashless Society – A Transition To Cashless Indian Economy” Organized by Smt.Danamma Channabasavaiah College of Arts, Commerce, Science and Management Studies on 16 February 2017.
7. “Role and Impact of LPG on transition of physical trading into an e-commerce platform and its contribution to an Indian economy” Organized by Government First Grade College, Malleshwaram on 15 March 2017.
MDP/Seminar/FDP/ Workshops Attended
1. Tally Workshop on 01 August 2015 conducted in association with tally solutions and PES Degree College Bangalore South Campus.
2. One day National Seminar on “Sustainable Development in the 21st Century” organized by Sheshadripuram College 12 September 2015.
3. CIR (Creativity, Innovation, and Revolution) Workshop 11 September 2015 conducted PES Degree College Bangalore South Campus.
4. Faculty Study Circle program on “Emerging Trends in Human Resource (HR)” organized by SSMRV College 23 September 2015.
5. One day National Seminar on “Changing Dimensions of Corporate Reporting in India under IFRS Regime” organized by Department of Commerce, Bangalore University, Bangalore.
6. “Author Workshop” organized by Department of Commerce, Bangalore University, Bangalore.
7. Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Innovation and Strategy in Management” organized by International School of Business & Research on 07 November 2015.
8. Management Development Programme on Emerging Trends in Social Science Research organized by PES Degree College Bangalore South Campus on 21 December 2015.
9. Management Development Programme on Creating Value through Entrepreneurship on 23 April 2016
10. Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology and Hypothesis Formulation organized by Dayanand Sagar College on 04 August 2016.
11. Two day Faculty Development Programme on Advanced data analytics and statistical software organized by Basaveshwar College, Bagalkote on 27 August 2016 and 28 August 2016