• Pursuing PhD – Bangalore University
• MBA – Human Resource Management and Marketing Management
• Zoology Honours.
• IRDA Certified.
• June 2017 – Till Date
Assistant Professor in BBA Department at PES Degree College Bangalore South Campus.
• July 2016 – May 2017
Visiting faculty at Bangalore Management Academy, Bangalore.
• March 2012 – May 2013
Assistant Professor at BITT, Ranchi.
• October 2013 – January 2015
Senior counsellor at ISBC , Bangalore
• May 2011 – March 2012
Senior relationship Manager at ICICI Securities Ltd., Ranchi
Class Coordinator : BBA Sem V
• Departmental Secretary
• Member of Placement Committee
• Member of Students’ grievance committee
• Member of Cultural Committee
• Additional Skill Development
• Business Regulations
• Entrepreneurial Management
• Business Organization and Environment
• Environmental Science and Public Health
• Human Resource Management
• Marketing and Services Management
• Management Process
• Strategic Management
• Organizational Behaviour
Started pursuing PhD from Bangalore University under the guidance of Dr. Venkataraman R. The research topic for PhD is “Impact of Emotional Intelligence on leadership styles with reference to Indian FMCG sector”. The research aims to provide the empirical evidence to substantiate the claims about the relationship and impact of emotional intelligence on leadership.