Pursuing Ph.D in Computer Science
June 2017- Till date- Assistant Professor- BCA – PES Degree College Bangalore South Campus
June 2015 – July 2016- Assistant Professor - BCA – CMS, Jain University, Bangalore
Sep 2010 – Dec 2014 - Assistant Professor- BCA – IITM Janakpuri, New Delhi
- Class Coordinator (BCA II Sem.)
- BCA VI Project Coordinator
- Member of Student Grievance Cell
- Discipline and anti-ragging committee
- MOODLE/ E Learning / Course content coordination.
Roles and Responsibilities played at institution:
- Class Coordinator (BCA I Sem.)
- Member of Student Grievance Cell
- Discipline and anti-ragging committee.
Data Base Management System, System Programming
Handled in the past:
Computer Architecture, Digital Electronics
The digital era has transformed the conventional methods of doing trade, business or commerce for goods and services. Technology and innovation have erased the boundaries between various countries and transactions are effected virtually by a ‘single click’ over desktops and mobile phones. With cheaper handsets and a variety of internet data plans, the accessibility to the market for customers has eased significantly. The growth of mobile phone market has generated a huge demand for various mobile applications. Numerous mobile phone applications are available that simplify various tasks for the users. The launch of Android smart phones in the market brought a revolution in Mobile Application Development. Mobile Application Development was never as easy as it is now. There are various segments of M-Commerce applications offerings. M-Commerce is currently, becoming a strong and important way of making business via mobile applications.
Area of Interest
Data Base Management System
In Peer-Reviewed Journal
- Published article titled “Transformation from wired to wireless technology in Indian perspective”, Journal of Environmental Science, Computer Science & Engineering & Technology, Volume V, Issue 4, 264-273, September 2016, ISSN: 2278-179X.
- Paper titled “Strategic framework for Mobile Commerce”, International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, Volume IV, Issue XII, 848-853, December 2015, ISSN: 2277-9655.
- Paper titled “Security concerns of M-Commerce: an exploratory study and review”, International Journal of Innovations and Advancement in Computer Science, Volume IV, Issue IV,127-133, April 2015, ISSN: 2347-8616.
- Paper titled “A Holistic approach towards M-Commerce”, International Journal of Innovations and Advancement in Computer Science, Volume IV, Issue II, 54-60, February 2015, ISSN: 2347-8616.
- Paper titled “Pertinency of Data Mining in E-Commerce Discipline”, International Journal of Computer Engineering and Applications, Volume VIII, Issue III, 103-111, December 2014, ISSN: 2321-3469.
- Paper titled “Odyssey of Data Security with a new Perception”, International Journal of Computer Science, Volume 9, Edition 3, 303-311, May 2012, ISSN: 1694-0814.
- Paper presented on “The Perceived Level of Consumer Behavior towards Wireless Commerce” in National Conference on “Emerging Trend in Computer Science & Information Technology” ETCSIT-2016 organized by Computer Science & Engineering Department at IET Bhaddal Technical Campus, Ropar(NAAC & IOA-USA Accredited) on 23rd – 24th September 2016.
- Paper presented on “Global Evolution from E to M Commerce” in 4th National Conference on "Shaping the future of Business and Society: By virtue of IT, Management and Media”, Organized By TIPS, Dwarka on 22nd March 2014.
- Paper presented on “Optimistic approaches of Software Testing” in 6th International Conference on Quality, Reliability, Infocom Technology and Industrial Technology Management at University of Delhi on 26th -28th November 2012.
- Paper presented on “Demographic Dividend: India’s turn to become Asian Superpower” in National conference on “Demographic Dividend of India: Myth or Reality” at IITM-JP on 21st January 2012.
Workshops / Training & Development Programmes Attended
- FDP on “Sankalp – Teacher Sensitisation on counseling” in JU-CMS, Bangalore dated 16th Jan’16.
- FDP on “Innovative Practices in Pedagogy” in IITM, Delhi dated 15-20th July’13.
- Workshop on “Big data Analytics: Insights and Innovations” held in Amity university, Uttar Pradesh, Noida on 8th March’13.
- FDP on “Tools and Techniques of Quality Research” in Gitarattan International Business School, Delhi dated 4th-5th July’12.
- Workshop on “Rational Quality Manager” held in Institute of Innovation in Technology and Management, Janakpuri on 21st - 22nd May’12.
- Workshop on “Software Testing” held in Institute of Innovation in Technology and Management, Janakpuri on 20th - 27th Dec’11.